It is recommended that Meladerm cream be applied two times a day on any affected area that you want to improve. This should be done one time in the morning and one time at night before you go to bed.
For the best results, before applying the cream, washing and then drying your skin to remove dead skin and dirt will prove to be very effective.
The best way to apply the cream is to squeeze a very small amount from the dispenser and them massage it into your skin until it is absorb.
Make sure you stay away from your eyes when applying the cream. Let it dry on your skin for at least ten minutes and after that you can proceed to add makeup, sun block or moisturizers.
If you have sensitive skin and are worried about any kind of Meladerm cream side effects, the best thing to do is use it on another part of your body like your arm or neck first. Do this for the first three days so that your skin can get use to it.
During this time, you may experience a bit of redness, peeling or blemish on the area that you put it on. However, this kind of reaction is normal and you can go ahead and continue to use the cream as recommended. It is suggested that you stop using the cream if your skin is overly sensitive and gets really irritated to a severe degree.
Here Are Step By Step Directions On How To Use Meladerm Cream
- For best results, apply the cream once in the morning and once at night
- For sensitive skin, first try on the either the arm or neck for 3 days
- Before applying moisturizers, sun block or makeup, let it dry for ten minutes
- Make sure you avoid contact with the eyes
- Use sun block that has an SFT of 30+
- After using the dispenser, store it in a cool dry place that is not in direct sunlight
- For long term use, it is recommended that you put the cream in the refrigerator
- Make sure that the lid is kept tight
- This product is not suitable for children under age 12, pregnant women or nursing women
Tanning devices and heavy sun exposure should be avoided. It is best to drink lots of water and make sure that you keep your skin moisturized.
Another thing that can help with rejuvenating your skin is by adding to your diet more greens and fruits as they are rich in antioxidants along with vitamin A, B, C and E. So there it is. Now if you want desire brighter and healthier skin, follow these directions and you will be on your way.
Try It Today. Click Here To Visit The Official Website